Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses

Saturday, March 31, 2012

RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses with Genuine Distortion Free Glass Lens

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 2 x 5.7 inches ; 1 ounces

  • Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B001UG16JC

  • Item model number: Aviator Sunglasses


By : RealGLASS
Price : $34.98
You Save : $35.01 (50%)
RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses with Genuine Distortion Free Glass Lens

Product Description


This is the real thing - super cool and totally authentic! Premium High Quality Weight And Feel We have been searching for Aviator mirror glasses with REAL GLASS lenses for years and we have secured a limited supply of these totally authentic 70s Style sunglasses. The silver mirror lens has exactly the same degree of high reflectivity seen in the original 70s mirror Aviators - total sun protection for your eyes - to be used on the brightest of sunny days . . and nobody can see which way you are looking! The Classic original Aviators were first introduced by Ray Ban, originally for use by pilots but since then they have undergone many design modifications and by the 1970s the Aviator had evolved into something new, the classic shape and mirror lens was the iconic 70s style.
The style has been popular since the 1960s, but became even more so in the 1980s following pop culture icon Michael Jackson, and later use by celebrities in films like Top Gun, where Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise sported them. Sylvester Stallone wears this brand of sunglasses in his 1986 action film Cobra.

DISTORTION FREE REFLECTIVE GLASS LENS
INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE - WEAR FOR HOURS
70s CLASSIC REBORN - ICONIC AND ULTRA COOL
CHROME SILVER ALL-METAL HIGH QUALITY FRAMES
FULL NO QUIBBLE 12 MONTH WARRANTY INCLUDED
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
PAPER TAGS INCLUDED
GENUINE GLASS LENSES - NOT PLASTIC
ROBUST AND DESIGNED TO LAST FOR YEARS
LUXURIOUS SMOOTH FINISH
PROTECTIVE AND STYLISH EYEWEAR
FULL UV PROTECTION
MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH INCLUDED
SEMI-HARD BLACK LEATHERETTE CASE INCLUDED
PREMIUM QUALITY LOOK AND FEEL
AVIATOR STYLE WORN BY PILOTS, POLICE AND THE MILITARY

 

RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses with Genuine Distortion Free Glass Lens

 

Product Features

  • FULL WARRANTY - IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WE REPLACE THEM IMMEDIATELY

  • THE ONLY SILVER MIRROR AVIATOR YOU CAN BUY THAT HAS GLASS LENSES

  • Classic Original Retro Style Authentic 70's Type Silver Mirror GENUINE GLASS Lenses

  • Full UV Protection - Distortion free reflective glasses

  • Robust ; Solid all Metal ; GLASS Construction - High Quality Optics - RealGLASS branded Full Mirrors

RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses with Genuine Distortion Free Glass Lens

Customer Reviews


I have had these for about a month. I can already see places where the finish is gone. Im careful to store them in case and only clean with cloth. Not worth $30.

I have had quite a sunglasses collection over the years, particularly in the 70's and 80's I had quite a few pairs of Aviators made by Ray Ban and also Porsche design, the higher end ones were always in a different league in terms of the finish and manufacturing quality to the cheaper sunglasses you can buy in the mall. I was definitely spoiled by having some great designs in the past with excellent build quality and I would say that one of my main problems these days when trying to find a decent pair of Aviators is that real glass lenses are extremely difficult to find. If you walk into any Sunglass Hut and only ask to see shades that have real glass lenses it immediately narrows the choice down to virtually nothing, most sunglasses today have plastic lenses which logic dictates must be inferior and more fragile than glass lenses. I have had several pairs of Oakley, every one with plastic lenses and each one had to have their lenses replaced due to scratching one by one. The optics may be similar but there is definitely a huge difference in terms of durability and overall quality if you are using a pair of shades with actual glass lenses. OK, so this brought me to these Aviators, I started looking around for a 70s style silver mirror pair and literally every one I found had plastic lenses, they all seem to be cheap novelty products worth about $5. The closest thing was Ray Ban but they don't make a silver mirror model. So I tried these ones and I am very impressed! Glass lenses for the first time on a silver Aviator! the difference immediately stands out, the lenses are nice quality, UV400 protection and nice solid chrome frames so I would recommend these highly, a great pair of shades with all the right specification, genuine RealGLASS branded glass lenses and at a very reasonable price. I am planning on buying a couple more pairs because I figure I can get 3 pairs of the right spec with decent build quality and a warranty for the same price as one pair of Ray Bans with the wrong color lens. Summary: Nice pair of glasses, arrived quickly and I got what I wanted - silver chrome frames and silver mirror glass lenses!

 

RealGLASS Aviator 70's Style Classic Full Mirror Chrome Silver Sunglasses with Genuine Distortion Free Glass Lens

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment