Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

  • ASIN: B004GJW27A

  • Item model number: 0RB3447


Price : $92.82 - $177.21
Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
If you've always had music in your blood, or even if you haven't, this Ray-Ban classic is the perfect accessory. Worn by legendary musicians of the 1960's, this sleek metal silhouette and rounded design promises optimum versatility. The tubular frame is lightweight and durable and boasts a subtle texture for extra attitude, while UV lenses and adjustable rubber nose pads add function.

See all Product Description

 

Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

 

Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

Customer Reviews


I have been surfing the internet in vain trying to find 'Lennon' sunglasses. Either you pay $10 for cheap party favors or shell out hundreds for pre-owned 'hope they are genuine!' Ray Bans on eBay. Then I caught Liam Gallagher sporting a brand new pair of round Ray Ban sunnies fronting his new band Beady Eye. I had to have them! Went to the Ray Ban sight and there they were. Next stop was Amazon.com of course. They arrived in short order and they are even better, mill grain around lenses, than the photos let on. I purchased the period appropriate Gold/Green combo and I won't be looking back. I would guess that these are limited run only so get 'em while you can...

Quick shipping, accurate product, and most of all authentic Rayban sunglasses. This was my second purchase from these guys and they are very good... Hogly recommended.

 

Ray-Ban ORB3447 Round Sunglasses

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment