Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

Sunday, April 1, 2012

RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B003MRWKQ0

  • Item model number: RB 3016 CLUBMASTER


Price : $119.95
You Save : $9.05 (7%)
RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

Product Description


RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

 

RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

 

RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

Customer Reviews


Sometimes, it's all about the coolness factor. Fortunately, with Ray-Ban, it's coolness factor plus quality. I love the vintage style, the tortoise frames and oh yeah....the green shades. How can you not love that, especially when combined with the gold rims. When I wear mine with my Panama Hat, I'm making a fun statement and I get a lot of positive feedback.
Made in Italy, you won't be disappointed. These are stylish, well-made, and quite frankly why not buy them on Amazon? They were at least $60 cheaper than at Orvis. Vintage is back kids, getcha sum!

 

RAY-BAN RB 3016 W0366 49/00 Tortoise / Gold Frame SUNGLASSES

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment