Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.5 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003L7X9O8
- Item model number: RB 8306
Price : $144.98
You Save : $84.02 (37%)

Product Description
Ray-Ban sunglasses need no explanation. The classic shapes of rayban sunglasses are back also. Ray-Ban is the world's best selling brand of sunglasses and has been around since 1937.
Ray-Ban RB 8306-083/82 Light Carbon Sunglasses with Polarized Grey Mirror Silver Gradient Lenses- 64mm

Customer Reviews
Fantastic shades. Litest mose confortable sunglasses ive owned. These RB even have a gradiant or graduated lens. Little darker on the the top and litens up towards the bottom. A little sensitive to smudges and scratched or I would have given them a 5 out of 5.
This is the second glasses made by this company.
Very good quality and comfortable. Like I said before I love it so much!
Ray-Ban RB 8306-083/82 Light Carbon Sunglasses with Polarized Grey Mirror Silver Gradient Lenses- 64mm


0 comments:
Post a Comment