Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

  • ASIN: B002FQJ5IA


Price : $120.00 - $204.00
Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
Ray-Ban has out done themselves once again. This pair of sunglasses is made from Carbon Fibre which has one of the greatest strength to weight ratios out there, all the while remaining flexible and resistant. The crystal p3 lenses allow for stronger and more vibrant colors to shine through while still minimizing glare and reflection.
Keeping true to their innovative roots, Ray Ban leads the way in technical advances by launching their new Tech collection. Using a more durable light weight material based on classic styles that have made Ray Ban what it is today. The new carbon fiber based material allows frames to be lighter and more functional cateing to the brandswide varied demographic. Wheter just on the road, at a family BBQ, making a statement on the way to work or hiking in the Adirondack: how can you beat the sleek light weight design with innovative construction and various colors and polar lens options. Tech is the new wave this summer!
See all Product Description

 

Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

 

Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

Customer Reviews


I don't really know what the issue is with the other reviews, but from my experience, a lot of sunglasses have some minor reflection off of the interior lenses. It hasn't really bothered me though. These glasses are really nice. The polarization is brilliant and is really useful when driving. I've never owned a pair of Ray Ban's before, but I rate this 4 stars because I don't think I'll buy another. The major problem I have with it are the arms. They won't seem to bend back right when you fold them in...maybe I have a defective pair? I don't know. One of the arms has a lot more resistance than the other. Besides that though, these glasses are awesome. I prefer my Oakley's though.

Fast delivery, well packed and the glasses are beautiful and great! Thanx guys! The polarized brown lens is perfect for sunny days and even for cloudy cause it gives u the sensation of clarity and looks like a sunny day. And polarized makes eatsy to drive in the car and avoid the annoying reflex of the shadows of trees in the front glass.

 

Ray-Ban RB8304 Sunglasses

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment