Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001UQ71JQ
Price : $101.00
You Save : $24.00 (19%)

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Completely versatile and utterly stylish, this pair of sunglasses from Ray-Ban is a look that will match every aspect of your lifestyle. Simple in design, this frame has a lightweight, half-rimmed style with comfortable nose pads, and flexible hinges for extra durability.
This RAY BAN 3183 in color code 00413 Sunglasses product is GUARANTEED 100% Authentic and Brand New.
See all Product Description
Ray-Ban Unisex RB3183 Sunglasses

Customer Reviews
well just bought my first pair of raybans, and i am impressed! they are really beautiful looking glasses. very satisfied and the seller was very prompt, i got the glasses in 2 days. i would recommend to all who are looking for an excellent pair of sunglasses
I bought a lens of this model and when I received my package I noticed that the lenses are not original, the lenses say they were made ''in China, the seller is not serious, I'm interested in my money back, I'm located in Venezuela and please contact me to return the item.
Ray-Ban Unisex RB3183 Sunglasses


0 comments:
Post a Comment